Join us on 3 June 2020 for the inaugural Virtual THE Live Asia which includes the exclusive launch of THE’s Asia University Rankings 2020 plus the reveal of the universities on the THE Awards Asia 2020 shortlist.
To celebrate these important announcements, THE will host a mini-summit for higher education leaders in Asia.
Sessions will include:
- The 2020 Asia University Rankings launch and a THE data masterclass to explain the metrics behind the rankings led by THE’s chief knowledge officer, Phil Baty and lead data scientist, Billy Wong
- Reveal of the universities that have made the THE Awards Asia 2020 shortlist
- An exclusive early look at the findings of a global THE survey of university leaders exploring how universities are responding to the pandemic and how has Covid-19 reshaped higher education in Asia and around the world – and a live panel to discuss these findings
- A panel discussion including President Qiu of Tsinghua University and President Subra Suresh of Nanyang Technological University, as well as leaders from universities across Asia
- A further panel discussion bringing together leading higher education voices and thinkers to discuss how university research collaboration will be transformed by the events of 2020
- Demonstrations of best practice in online teaching and blended learning
- A chance to connect with THE data and consultancy experts